Sarah's Packing List for Europe
I'm not going to lie and say it was easy picking only a handful of outfits to bring on this trip, but I'm really happy with how I organized the things I did bring! My wardrobe is 90% neutrals and 10% statement pieces. For this trip, I decided to stick to neutrals for a cohesion! So basically I can pick out any combination of clothes and they will always coordinate!
- 3 Old Navy EveryWear Relaxed Crew-Neck Tee for Women
- 1 Target Women's Short Sleeve Relaxed V-Neck T-Shirt
- 1 Graphic Tee. You can find one in so many places, mine is from Anthropologie, and how cute is this one from Madewell?!:
- 1 Nike Tank Top
- 1 Old Navy Blue and White Collared long sleeve shirt
- 1 Gray cardigan
- 1 Olive Green Blazer/Cardigan, This one is suuper cute!
- 1 Floral Kimono
- 1 H&M Black Bomber Jacket
- 1 Pair of American Eagle light jeans - I originally went for American Eagle because they had tall options. They are so soft and comfortable. I don't think I'll ever go back!
- 1 Pair of American Eagle Black jeggings
- 1 Pair of Old Navy Black leggings (They are thick and EXTREMELY comfortable.)
- 1 Pair of Target Running shorts (I'm obsessed with these, better than anything I could find at Nike)
- 1 Green dress, mine is from Neesee's Dresses! They have hundreds of cute dresses in every color!
- 1 swim suit from Target.
- 1 Pair of Birkenstocks (My favorite shoes in the whole world, ask Mitch)
1 Pair of Nike sneakers
- 1 Pair of flats
- Make-up (Base, concealer, powder, mascara, eye liner, blush, small eyeshadow pallet, moisturizer)
- 6 pairs of undies
- 3 bras (One normal, 2 sports)
- A hankerchief
- Hair Brush
- Tooth Brush/Toothpaste
- Q-tips (Because for some reason we can't live without them.. haha)
- Travel Sized Shower Essentials (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Razor)
- Curling Iron
- 3 tubes of chapstick because I'm addicted
- 13" MacBook Pro & Charger
- Portable Monitor & USB Cord
- iPhone 7 plus & Charger
- Apple Watch & Charger